Club Registration

Transferring across to our Club is easy, straightforward and we are highly experienced with many of our current and newer members already on the 45 or 90 day Club Registration.

If you think that transferring your car details to our Club Registration scheme is going to be too hard, you couldn’t be more wrong! For example, NO new RWC is required if the car is already club registered with another club. This makes it particularly easy for those in a different car club with club plated cars to swap to ours.